The following are holds that may impact a students registration, transcript and diploma request.
Here are brief descriptions along with the contact information for assistance on hold removal.
|LPF||Late Payment Fee||Payment not received by billing statement deadline. $100 late payment fee assessed to the student's account||OneStop@scu.edu
|PAY||Prepayment||Student is required to prepay for enrollment. Some prepayment holds require guaranteed funds.||OneStop@scu.edu 408-551-1000|
|RCK||Returned Payment||Payment returned by payers' banking institution. A $25 non-refundable fee will apply.||Bursar's Office
|OAG||Online Agreement||Annually read and accept the Online Agreement before proceeding to ecampus.||Bursar's Office 408-554-4424|
|RPP||Returned Payment||Online payment plan payment returned by payers' banking institution. A $25 non-refundable fee will applyand payment plan can be cancelled.||Bursar's Office 408-554-4424|
Account balance is over 60 days past due
|Credit Counseling 408-554-4620|
|BUR||Bursar Office Hold||This hold will prevent online payments. Contact the Bursar's Office to discuss account and payment options.||Bursar's Office
- For delinquent holds to be removed, the overdue bill must be paid. Depending on the form of payment, the hold will be released promptly.
- For cash or cashiers check, the hold will be released within 24 business hours
- Online Payment will take 7 calendar days
- Personal check payment will take 14 calendar days
- Some payment holds cannot be paid on-line, please call for more information.
- For poor payment histories, some account holds will remain even after a guaranteed fund payment.
- Holds placed by departments other than Enrollment Services Center (OneStop@scu.edu) or the Bursar's Office, contact the department for more information.